Tuesday, June 28, 2011

turned around and looked at

At that moment, green feather has and that several people had consulted, fly to three people before the hongxing said: "hongxing, now that I have lost, here also fine, now I want to go back. See you soon!!!!!"
Green feather say that finish, blunt hongxing three people, turned about to leave a fuels. Hongxing where will let him was gone, that have just done not in vain!
Hongxing no longer ask hu mei son of things, quickly called green feather: "green feather, you don't rush off, I have things and talk to you."
Green feather one leng, turned around and looked at hongxing of doubt, ask a way: "you said something and I talk about? Don't know is what affair?"
Hongxing took out the top grade method of green feather sword, said: "green feather, you like the sword?" the law
Green feathers view sword, nodded: "well, like. This to say with you of things have what relation? Don't you want to sell to me, or to follow me to change my things?"
Hongxing shook his head and said: "no, I only need you to do two things, this sword is your top grade method......."
"Oh?" Green feather surprised look at hongxing, "what things? Very difficult I can't do something I won't be!"
Hongxing ha ha a smile, saying: "not excessive, also is the simple things."
Green feather more surprise: "oh? What things?"
Hongxing pointed to hu mei son to green feather said: "you two exactly and what is the row?"
Green feather one leng, heart way: "no! Don't thing is he found? It can't be."
Green feather pretended to be very puzzled, ask a way: "we both things, you not see, hear me?"
Hongxing ha ha a smile: "ha ha, be?"
Green feather insist: "yes!"
Hongxing looked at green feather eyes, ask a way: "that you tell me, are you?" and GanXie
Green feather was stunned: "this......"

No comments:

Post a Comment