Monday, June 13, 2011

Tolstoy's wings

One year winter, Russian giant Leo Tolstoy's son-in-law to visit his father-in-law, see Tolstoy absorbed in was looking out the window and asked father in to see what. Tolstoy replied: "I was at the big tree raven, now the crow is my teacher."

Tolstoy's son-in-law to listen to, feel very not understanding. Tolstoy explained: "because it taught me how to live."

Tolstoy paused for a moment, then said: "the reason was that, this morning, I feel particularly heavy, I for our family's not harmonious and sad. I think everything in life not ideal, in trouble, even no mountain. And so, I come here, start thinking about: I do? But, I also did not think a little good way out. I was looking out the window and saw my friend-the raven. It fly to the tree branches, and began to walk up. When it went to trees, face of danger, they will wings, fly up a upward in the mind. I immediately thought a sparkle: I am not should also box crow to do so? When your life, situation is very difficulty, also should fly upwards. So, I do. I imagine that I try to fly upwards, over all in troubling me, make me sad thing. When I think of themselves as like a bird flying high, my in the mind feel calm, much more comfortable.

"I urge all people all want to think of their wings to fly upwards,." Tolstoy continued: "some little people sometimes seems completely lack of willpower, nothing, but in time to come, and he had a great deeds suddenly. This is his wings effect, the power of the wings."

Tolstoy's son-in-law to listen to the words of his father-in-law, and did the sciences, inspired and inspiring.
Friend, when you in your life, work not smooth, in trouble, you think of his own wings?

No comments:

Post a Comment