Friday, June 3, 2011

Childhood always have a dream

Childhood always have a dream, is to be able to be BaiMei master the same character, for now, the people BaiMei master seems to be a very long, but the name of that time he was my idol. In order to become a master I have yet been out to the idea of practising kung fu wu3 xiao4's gao. Of course, in one of the stern parents discipline of thoughts eventually shattered. But that has not stopped me become master steps. Therefore, I especially found a self-styled "wulin" senior student when the teacher.Coach Colette Tote 

That time I acrobatics special diligent practice. The word that afternoon I follow teachers to find a space acrobatics, saying is actually beaten, because acrobatics of master said to hit have to first learn to the ruler. That afternoon, the teacher stood in front of me hit me hard blow, then ask me: does it hurt? I said not painful. Teacher said, good, to become a master needs you so of perseverance. In fact, I am very ache, I just brimming with not just. The teacher's praise in get after, I again strengthened his determination of patience. I said, teacher come again. So teacher again dozen I punch, I bite a tooth loudly say; Don't hurt her. But then teacher crash gave me a foot, I slumped 1 on the ground wow and wept. Teacher see me cry have no river lake morally put myself where people throw away.

When to see teacher, teacher said, that day he is sensed murderous look, so first step, for I remove dangerous to go.

In the days that I still hard follow master acrobatics. Until one day afternoon teacher said to me, all of my skills have jinshu yours, now you can start. So I'm confident in full the identity of the warrior's start walking." Start, teacher language heavy deep said to me, the fighting skill of highest state is no recruit wins a recruit, sometimes the most stupid method is the simplest method. I deeply remember the teacher's instruction, and has been in practice. In a showdown with others I always like to most people holding multiple neck and then screamed for, until they fell, with this course many times all is me in the next. But commendable is I never beg for mercy. Because the teacher said, and not be killed is insulting, once for mercy loses man's character. But teacher says, when you hit but others when you can cry, you dozen however somebody else you struggled crying, you a cry he won't hurt you. But don't say, teachers of this action is helpful. Every time I play but the somebody else I would cry, then for he won't hit me, just scold 1 over bag. Over bag and over bag, wish, anyway I did not beg for mercy. At that time I feel or pretty man. Coach Crossbody 

No comments:

Post a Comment