Friday, June 10, 2011

instant


2 PM 10 points, nine seconds, I'm finished. Because a small butcher diao bones, neck just got one knife. Actually, I don't want to do this, don't want to give the dog family, but hungry blackened two days and two nights, I just can't take it anymore. I now regret. I carry the butcher's partner, throw out on the streets, and leave also kick me one feet. Blood from my neck and upper streaming out.

I have no energy to move, can lay quietly on the ground, the winter wind relentlessly was worrying my body, very painful, I beg for death hurry I received paradise. But I'm good miss having fresh bone world, hence, I open my own eyes. louis vuitton leather wallets 

2 10 points and 12 seconds, I saw a dress up modern, the beautiful woman is quite high rates. When she went to my side, my heart beats faster, she will hold me up? I excitedly exert systemic power gave a cry, and this is my most beautiful ever called a sound. She heard, return overdo come, I am ready to accept her embrace, but she just took my one eye, nonchalance leave. My goodness! My heart is broken.

2 10 points and 15 seconds, the children go to school, they very good to me and some will also thrown over a few candy or a few pieces cookies, I happily licked. But there are also bad boy, carrying nightsticks knocked on my head.

2 10 points and 17 seconds, a yellow van dashed to red light, knocked down a crossing the street guy, then walks away. I want to forward the wounded were sent to catch crumbled, hospital, but I cannot help but sadness to stare at him.

2 10 PM 18 seconds, the sun was shining, death may occupy the delay, so hasn't come pick me up. I looked at glittering sunshine, the in the mind of complacently, forbid to tears. Haze saw a little girl crying, she couldn't find the way home. I was worried, a grandpa coming, smiling and touch her head and took her hands, send her home. Grandpa are so kind-hearted, I also want to be a good heart dog!

2 10 points and 19 seconds, to a group of alcoholic ahead. They stumbled walk, his mouth to hum songs. I recognized among them is a young face, he was still a student, but because parents divorced, nobody tube him, and he will drown. louis vuitton luggage accessories 

2 10 PM 20 seconds, death is finally here. I tell what he sees everything, he laughed and said I just saw part of little world.

Worldly things happen every moment, life is composed by many, many things. If every moment that have really good beautiful exists, then earth every earth can be like heaven good.

No comments:

Post a Comment